Senior Project Architect – Healthcare
Devenney Group Architects, is seeking an experienced Architect to lead and manage healthcare projects out of our Oakland, California office. This position requires a “hands-on” mentality and will be responsible providing architectural direction to the production support staff while showcasing their leadership abilities to our clients in various phases.
This position will also be responsible for administering construction administration duties including, site visits, RFI responses and answering field questions. We are seeking a driven architect who is comfortable administering all stages of assigned projects. Minimum 10+ years in a project architect position. Healthcare and OSHPD experience is required.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture
- Registered Architect
- 10+ years experience in related projects
- Strong knowledge of OSHPD
- Experience in design and construction
- Proven leadership ability
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, etc.)
- Large project Revit experience preferred
- IPD and LEAN experienced preferred
Devenney Group Architects offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including health and wellness benefits, 401K plan, and work/life balance program, as well as opportunities for career growth and development.