Project Manager- Healthcare
Distinguished healthcare architecture firm, Devenney Group Ltd., Architects, is seeking a Project Manager to manage healthcare projects out of our Dallas office . This position will be responsible for the overall project management of assigned projects. This leadership position requires a “hands-on” mentality and will be responsible for creating a mentoring support structure for supervised employees. We are seeking a Project Manager who is comfortable administering all stages of assigned projects. This position will be responsible for projects budgets, schedules, client communication, construction documents and working closely with the project teams.
Devenney Group Ltd., Architects offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including health and wellness benefits, 401k plan, and work/life balance program, as well as opportunities for career growth and development.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture.
- Registered Architect.
- 10+ years experience in related projects- Healthcare experience is required.
- Proven leadership ability
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, etc.).
- Large project Revit experience preferred.
- LEAN experienced preferred