Responsible for developing, maintaining and making readily available all marketing material to support business development strategies. The Marketing Coordinator works closely with the Director of Marketing developing proposal packages, presentation and interview materials, and on-going marketing materials in a manner consistent with the Mission, Vision, and strategic objectives of Devenney Group. Assists in supporting company-wide communications utilizing the website and social media to help promote brand recognition.
- Coordinate and produce proposals, qualification packages, interview materials, presentations and other marketing collateral, including writing, graphics, layout and binding
- Manage the organization of corporate files including proposals, presentations, project photography, project sheets and resumes
- Assist in the preparation of materials for interviews, including presentations and/or handouts
- Populate, update and maintain marketing databases
- Assist in the preparation and packaging of marketing proposals
- Assist in the design of promotional materials as necessary
- Assist in updates to social media and website
- Assist in the coordination of trade show displays, special events, and presentations
- Research leads and background information as needed
- Special event tracking and management
- Other duties as assigned
- Energetic; enthusiastic
- Strong communication skills
- Troubleshooting/Problem solving
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Committed to continuous improvement; interested in learning and growing
- Excellent conceptual ability; Understands concepts behind marketing content
- Well-organized, disciplined, and demanding of a high-quality work product
- Excellent writing and editing skills. Ability to outline, and organize ideas. Excellent in English composition, style.
- Even-tempered; ability to cope under pressure
- Willingness to listen
Recommended Qualifications: Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or equivalent experience. Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, MS PowerPoint, Social Media Outlets and Database Software (preferably Deltek and OpenAsset). Working knowledge of printing, reprographics and photography processes.