Architecture – Summer Intern
Our summer interns work under direct supervision in accordance with NCARB IDP training guidelines.
- Acquire the knowledge, understanding, and skills forming core competencies related to architectural practice.
- Establish communication, relationship, technical, and business awareness and understanding necessary to achieve professional growth.
- Incremental development and training by exposure to and performance of activities associated with:
- Business development
- Proposals and presentations
- Site and environmental analysis
- Schematic design
- Engineering systems coordination
- Building cost analysis
- Code research
- Design development
- Construction documents
- Specifications and material research
- Document checking and coordination
- Bidding and negotiation
- Construction phase – office
- Construction phase – observation
- Project management
- Office management
- Professional and community service
- Oral, written, and graphic communication
Devenney Group is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Veteran