Interior Design – Summer Intern
Our summer intern assists the Senior Interior Designer in preparing custom healthcare interior design plans and solutions. This position will be responsible for assisting in the production of Interior Design drawings, maintaining the reference library, creating material boards, preparing presentation documents and working closely with Senior Interior Designer. This position requires a “hands-on” mentality and will work collaboratively with the interior design team to come up with the best solutions for our projects and clients.
- Assists in SD and DD Plans, elevations, details and specifications to illustrate interior design intent; partition layouts, power & communications, typical and feature elevations, reflected ceiling plans, lighting design/ layout, materials and finishes and furniture layouts.
- Assist in finish material technical data & sample requests
- Manages the organization of the reference library including scheduling and correspondence with product representatives.
- Includes refilling, pulling materials, sourcing materials
- Scheduling product representatives updates
- Input and manage contacts and resources
- Assists in client presentation materials, tangible and graphic.
- Assists in project documentation (finish legends) and conference notes
- Assists in the creation of Interior Design team standards
- Assists in the selection & specification of architectural finishes, millwork & FF&E items
- Assists in administration of contract documents
- Assists Senior Interior Designer with administrative tasks as needed
- Devenney Group is an EEO/AA Employer: M/F/Disabled/Veteran