Architectural Intern/Architect – Healthcare
Devenney Group Architects, is seeking an experienced Architect or Architectural Intern to assist with projects out of our Oakland, California office. This position will be responsible for creating high quality construction documents and must have extremely strong Revit skills.
This position will be responsible for taking direction from the Senior Project Architect, Project Manager and/or Project Designer. We are seeking a driven Architectural Intern who is eager to continue their path towards registration or has recently received their licensure and is looking for the next step in their career.
Devenney Group Architects offers a competitive compensation and comprehensive benefits package including health and wellness benefits, 401K plan, and work/life balance program, as well as opportunities for career growth and development.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture
- 3+ years working in Revit
- Currently working towards licensure
- 5+ years experience producing construction documents in an architectural office
- Experience with construction administration is a plus